I am having trouble successfully completing my registration.
Here are some common reasons that a registration may fail to complete successfully:
- The most common reason an order does not go through
is that the therapist is not using the address to which the credit card
statements are sent. Please use this address under "Billing".
- Make sure you have the correct credit card
number and expiration date, as well as the correct address and the CVV
number on the back of your card.
- Try rebooting (restarting) your computer and then place the order.
- Sometimes an order does not go through because the credit card is denied. There can be a few ways to deal with this.
- Please make sure your have correctly entered the card #,
exp. date, address to which your statements are sent and the CVV number
on the back of your card.
- If you are over the limit on this card, wait until you can charge on it and register again.
- Use a different Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express that you know is valid.
What are the exact steps I will take upon registration and to create an account?
FIRST: Choose an online course from our listings or other indexes. Click on the"Order Now" button. If you are a New User, click the New User link and create a new account. Use a unique email address, not that of someone who has already registered ...
How do I register for an online course? What about New Users?
The process is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps: For existing AND New users, choose an online course from our listing or other indexes. Click on "Order Now" button. In order to continue, you will need to sign in. If you have an account, ...
How can I get a receipt for my online payment/registration?
After you have successfully completed your online registration, you will receive an email confirming your registration. This email serves as a receipt for your payment. If you no longer have that receipt, sign into your account and click "My Account" ...
What happens if my registration does not go through?
If your registration did not go through, you will see a red box stating that the transaction could not be processed. Please try another credit card or notify us for assistance. Zur Institute, Inc.'s staff will enter your credit card manually, ...
What is the most common reason that registrations do not go through?
The most common reason that registrations do not go through is when an incorrect address or CVV number, from the back of your card, is entered. The correct address is the mailing address on your monthly credit card statement, and it should be entered ...