I attended the Webinar but it is showing as "Not Started."
Not Started does not mean that you didn't attend the Webinar. It means that you have not started the post-webinar activities.
Once you complete the steps you will be able to generate your certificate of completion.
- Login to your ZurInstitute.com account
- Go to My Courses (not My Webinars). You will see the course as Not Started. This does not indicate you did not attend. This simply means you have not started the post-webinar activities.
- Click the Start link and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the Proceed to the Posttest link. If you want to review the recording, it will be available on this page 3-5 days following the webinar.
- Click the Proceed to the Posttest link and complete the test.
- After passing the Posttest, click the Proceed link to complete both the Objectives and Activity evaluations.
- Once these steps are completed, you will be taken to a page where you can choose the certificate that matches your license. After choosing your certificate, click the Generate My Certificate link. You can either print the certificate or it will be automatically saved in your account for future use.
If you are obtaining Live CEs, per the rules of the accrediting organizations, you must complete this process with 30 days of the webinar. After that date, all certificates will be designated as Home Study/Distance Learning.