I attended the Webinar but it is showing as "Not Started."
Not Started does not mean that you didn't attend the Webinar. It means that you have not started the post-webinar activities.
Once you complete the steps you will be able to generate your certificate of completion.
- Login to your ZurInstitute.com account
- Go to My Courses (not My Webinars). You will see the course as Not Started. This does not indicate you did not attend. This simply means you have not started the post-webinar activities.
- Click the Start link and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the Proceed to the Posttest link. If you want to review the recording, it will be available on this page 3-5 days following the webinar.
- Click the Proceed to the Posttest link and complete the test.
- After passing the Posttest, click the Proceed link to complete both the Objectives and Activity evaluations.
- Once these steps are completed, you will be taken to a page where you can choose the certificate that matches your license. After choosing your certificate, click the Generate My Certificate link. You can either print the certificate or it will be automatically saved in your account for future use.
If you are obtaining Live CEs, per the rules of the accrediting organizations, you must complete this process with 30 days of the webinar. After that date, all certificates will be designated as Home Study/Distance Learning.
How do I access the Webinar and take the Posttest?
Once registered for the webinar you can access the webinar by logging into your ZI account and going to My Webinars. You will see the option for your webinar with an option that states View Event. By clicking on View Event you will be taken to the ...
Where do I find the Handouts for the Webinar?
You can find the webinar handouts by logging into your ZI account and selecting My Webinars. Click on View Event of the Webinar you are accessing. You will then be taken the Webinar overview with the option to Enter Zoom Webinar and Download Webinar ...
How do I rejoin a webinar in progress?
If you leave the webinar for any reason, you can rejoin if the webinar is still in progress, as long as the host has not locked the webinar. Just click on the original zoom link you have.
Will the webinar be recorded for viewing later?
Yes. For those unable to attend, CE credits (though not live) will be available by viewing the recording and taking the post-test and evaluation. and If you pay and either miss part of the webinar or are unable to attend: Don’t worry. You can still ...
Do I have to watch the full Webinar to receive LIVE CEs?
Yes, you will need to watch the Webinar in its entirety to receive the LIVE CEs.