What are the exact steps I will take upon registration and to create an account?
- FIRST: Choose an online course from our listings or other indexes. Click on the"Order Now" button.
- If you are a New User, click the New User link and
create a new account. Use a unique email address, not that of someone
who has already registered using that address. IMPORTANT
NOTE: You will not be allowed to change the information that appears on
any course certificate once you have purchased that course.
- If you already have an account you will need to sign in by providing your email address and password to sign in.
- Review the shopping cart listing (make sure that no prior attempts
to register for other courses are still in the cart) and if it is
correct, select a qualifying product and then click the "Proceed to
Payment" button at the bottom.
- If you have a qualifying "Promotion Code" (discount code) enter it in the box and then click "Apply".
- Fill out your Payment information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover
or American Express) and Cardholder information and click on "Submit"
- If your registration goes through, you will get a window with the statement "Payment Complete" and order #.
- If you ordered ONE course, Click on "Continue" and you will
immediately be taken to the Course Materials" for the course you just
- If you ordered MORE THAN ONE course, Click on "Begin My New Course" or "My Courses" to find and begin your new courses.
- Once you reach your “My Courses” page (or Home Page), click on “Resume” near the course title.
- On your "Course Materials" page, click on each document title to open it on your computer.
How do I register for an online course? What about New Users?
The process is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps: For existing AND New users, choose an online course from our listing or other indexes. Click on "Order Now" button. In order to continue, you will need to sign in. If you have an account, ...
What are tokens and how do I use them?
What are tokens and how do I use them? Tokens are essentially used as cash in your account. The more tokens you buy the less you pay per ce credit. Tokens are optional, but if you plan to take several courses, it might be a good option. In case you ...
What does "My Account" Profile include and can I amend it?
Your individual profile within "My Account" will include all your basic information, such as name, address, email, password, phones, license #(s), state(s). You can change the information at any time by using the "Sign In" link in the upper right on ...
How can I get a receipt for my online payment/registration?
After you have successfully completed your online registration, you will receive an email confirming your registration. This email serves as a receipt for your payment. If you no longer have that receipt, sign into your account and click "My Account" ...
I want to take a webinar but it will only let me pay through Paypal. I do not use Paypal. How can I pay another way?
When you register for a webinar on zoom and click on the link to pay, you will see first: and when you click that, use the second option: You will not have to set up a PayPal account, nor will PayPal track you. With this option, you can pay directly ...